Sunday, November 29, 2009

MUSLIMS, WELCOME TO AMERICA. NOW TAKE OVER

J. Grant Swank, Jr.


This does not need commentary. I received it from a friend:


“I thought I would let everyone know that I took a deer into Archers Meats in Fishers, Indiana on Friday after Thanksgiving. It is the same place I have taken deer for 20 years.


“They told me they couldn’t take my deer today because it was a Muslim holiday and the Muslims were in the BACK SACRIFICING GOATS TO ALLAH.


“I repeated back to her slowly and in a shocked tone what she had just said to me.


“Then I told her: ‘Shame on you for putting your customers on the back burner and the American Hunter to the side while the people we are at WAR with practice their religion in the back of your building hidden from public eye.’


“I left. My deer and my business.


“Will now go to Marsh Deer processing at 8820 W. US. Highway 36 Middletown, Indiana 47356 at 765-779-4353. It’s not that far away.


“Please let all the people know about this.


“If I wouldn’t have gone to jail I would have gone back to spit on the floor in front of the Muslims and draw my weapon.


“This is America. Let’s keep it.”


Read How America Will Fall To Islam at http://faithfreedom.org/islam/how-america-will-fall-islam