Saturday, February 14, 2009

Blogger says I'm for "universal intolerance" : cios246

http://cios246.wordpress.com/2009/02/14/if-cupids-bow-could/

This is a response from this person reading an article from Pastor Swank http://mosquewatch.blogspot.com/2009/02/ny-muslim-leader-beheads-wife.html

Why get mad at me or Pastor Swank for REPORTING THE NEWS, and not mad as hell against the Muslim that SAWED OFF HIS EX WIFE'S HEAD ? I am intolerant, against people that like to cut some ones head off. What is the problem? This is not a "Shock site" it is simple reality. The only reason you are shocked, is because you live in a bubble of comfort and refuse (By your own words ) "I wouldn’t dare google for fear of what I would be exposed to..."

DEAL WITH REALITY. It will make you a better person. YOU are the ignorant one, for not seeking out reality. I give you reality, Pastor Swank gives you reality, Bosch Fawstin gives you reality. It's a bitter pill, good medicine usually is. Cios246, you take care, the bitter pill of reality , you need it.

STAY TUNED.