Wednesday, August 20, 2008

September Dawn - Go See It!



I urge all Christians to go and see the film September Dawn. I know the film came out a while ago but I just bought and saw it and I must say it is the greatest and only Hollywood film which talks about the subject of the the evils of Mormonism. Go rent it, buy it, whatever - just see it and tell your freinds about it! The film shows a great lesson of how much we should learn from history. The things the Mormons were preaching about are the same things that are being preached in mosques all over the world.

I give it a 10/10 no doubts!

2 comments:

  1. Theodore Shoebat,

    I've heard about this movie and the historical events that inspired it. I have been wanting to see it for a long time, but never got around to it. We should be glad at least that your average modern day Mormon Isn't as fanatical as an Islam-o-Fascist nut job. If they were, the people who made this film and the managers of theaters that showed it would all be in mortal danger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theodore Shoebat,

    And that's just to say the very least.

    ReplyDelete