Tuesday, March 04, 2008

MCCAIN FACED WITH IMPOSSIBLE IRAQ?

J. Grant Swank, Jr.
"I don't want ... four more years of George Bush and I think that's what John McCain offers us," says Howard Dean, the Democratic Party chairman per AP’S Liz Sidoti.

No Republican wants to hear that. Nevertheless, there is some reality to that Dean dub.
No one can forecast when America will grip a win in Iraq, though “surge” researchers say that matters are improving there.


Nevertheless, no one can guarantee a future. This is so particularly with Iranian thug murderer Mahmoud Ahmadinejad promising Iraq the sky.
McCain will inherit George Bush’s Iraqi dilemma in attempting to construct a democracy on top of a despotic Saddam Husseni regime.

Read: http://jgrantswankjr.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Wow…… cool blog…. I really appreciate this blog…. I have my personal website on party fun tools like bar accessories, furniture for party animal.

    ReplyDelete