Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Mr. Wagner says....

Mr. Wagner responds to Things that Anger Muslims post.

"This blog has no truth. That I should have dialogue." Well Mr. Wagner, I have been in dialogue with Muslims over the last 6 or 7 years. I ask the questions you don't. You know, the hard hitting questions liberals avoid. The kind of questions that the "John Lennon give peace a chance crowd" will not. Mr. Wagner I bring you this....

Muslims are waging jihad in...

India and the Sudan and Algeria and Afghanistan and New York and Pakistan and Israel and Russia and Chechnya and the Philippines and Indonesia and Nigeria and England and Thailand and Spain and Egypt and Bangladesh and Saudi Arabia and Ingushetia and Dagestan and Turkey and Kabardino-Balkaria and Morocco and Yemen and Lebanon and France and Uzbekistan and Gaza and Tunisia and Kosovo and Bosnia and Mauritania and Kenya and Eritrea and Syria and Somalia and California and Argentina and Kuwait and Virginia and Ethiopia and Iran and Jordan and United Arab Emirates and Louisiana and Texas and Tanzania and Germany and Australia and Pennsylvania and Belgium and Denmark and East Timor and Qatar and Maryland and Tajikistan and the Netherlands and Scotland and Chad and Canada and China and Nepal
and the Maldives


I tell you as well, sign on to paltalk, for an open debate. I'm game. I'm not shy. I don't hide. My picture and videos are on the web. I respectfully ask the you join paltalk, for an open debate. Let me know if you are up to the challenge sir. Best of wishes to you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment