Wednesday, January 23, 2008

LionHeart : Update


I would like to personally thank 'Gates of Vienna' and their readers and contributors for their unswerving support for me over the last few weeks when the bottom crashed out of my world when I received notification by British detectives that they have been investigating my blog for sometime and now want to arrest me on suspicion of 'stirring up racial hatred', and for the translation of my 'Sword of Truth' post into 18 different languages.I will thank each of the translators personally soon.It is amazing to now see the co-operation of people from all over the World in highlighting what is happening on the ground in my community of Luton & Dunstable - England and to me personally.


http://lionheartuk.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment