Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Anonymous Muslim would dump Canada Free Press and its likes in the trash of history


By Judi McLeod




Canada Free Press (CFP) emails from abroad today included one from the head office of Zalloum Group headquarters in Jordan.

“Islam will prevail and you and your likes will be dumped in the trash of history,” said the email, sent in capital letters.

The sender of the email took the
coward’s way out and signed it simply, in caps, “A Muslim.”

canadafreepress.com

On a personal note I have spoken with Judi McLeod on the phone only once for about 30 minutes. In those 30 minutes I have found her to be fair and realistic in her views. Our conversation is between her and I. I will text, I'm glad she is on the good side of the fight.

Jeff Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment