Saturday, April 28, 2007

Website Paid For By John McCain Posts From Here ?







Maybe it's the hot southern sun outside affecting my eyes, but I do declare it seems that This website , has a link posted about me being axed from FreeRepublic. Posted Here.






The website also has a Sign the Petition picture ,

That leads directly to THIS SITE , which is John McCain's website.
I just now find that he has a YouTube posting ,

That you can watch here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgKpcxL9OqI

I haven't watched it, as I am just finding this out now as I text this. Does Michael Savage support McCain ? Does McCain support Savage? Does McCain support the message of this blog?

As an open challenge, I would love to get an email from Mr. McCain ( or a spokesperson) for an answer.

At this point in my life I don't believe any politician gives a rats behind about the "Regular, ordinary Americans." People like you and me that make this Country work. Could it be, I'm wrong?

I'll let you know when I find out.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment